LARNACA –ISKELE AREAS TAXI COST ONE WAY= 45 STERLİNG (Maximum 4 persons) MERCEDES 270 CDI
LARNACA-ISKELE AREAS TAXI COST ONE WAY = 55 STERLING (Maximum 6 persons) VITO TRANSPORTER
ERCAN AIRPORT-ISKELE AREAS TAXI COST ONE WAY=35 STERLING (Maximum 4 persons) MERCEDES 270 CDI
ERCAN AIRPORT-ISKELE AREAS TAXI COST ONE WAY=45 STERLING (Maximum 6 persons) VITO TRANSPORTER
Prepayment is not necessary as you can pay on arrival. We accept cash (euro, sterling or dollars) or payment by credit card is also accepted.
Arrange your transfer from Any Airport within Cyprus to your place of stay in North Cyprus easily.
Arrange your car hire and have your rental car delivered to Ercan Airport where you will be met by our representative outside the arrivals and all the necessary paperwork will be completed for you.
All Hire Cars have a Map of Cyprus to help you find your way about easily.
For further information please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Agreement: The Rental Agreement relates to the actual hire of the Vehicle. As a condition of the vehicle supplied to you by our company you will be required to sign the Rental Agreement.
The Rental Agreement should be reviewed before signing, to ensure that you are aware of, and understand the terms upon which the vehicle is being provided. Key terms of the Rental Agreement are set out below:
Driver information: The renter must hold a full valid drivers licence. If you are a UK resident and hold a new style UK driving licence, you must also produce the paper counterpart.
Rental Period: The minimum rental period is 3 days.
Seat Belts: All vehicle occupants must use a seatbelt at all times.
Collection Time: Your vehicle will only be held available for up to 2 hours after the agreed collection time, you must contact our office if you will arrive after this time.
Mileage Allowance: The vehicle is provided with an unlimited kilometre/mileage allowance.
Insurance Loss/Damage Waiver 1: This is included in the booking cost and reduces your financial liability. Driving on unpaved roads voids Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) coverage.
Theft Protection (TP): In the case of theft or fire, you must: – Contact the police and report the incident within 24 hours – Submit a copy of the police report and the rental agreement to our office – Return the vehicle keys to our office. For details of this insurance, please check with our office on collection of the Vehicle.
Refunds: No credit/refund will be given for any unused portion of the Rental Period.
Additional Driver(s): There is no extra charge for additional drivers. All additional drivers must show full driving licences and passports/ID cards.
If the car rental period is less than 7 days the car is requested to be delivered to one of the below locations the delivery/collection fees will be charged
Fines and Penalties: You are responsible for the cost of any parking fines or other penalties incurred whilst the vehicle is on rent to you. Our office will pass the relevant charge on to you plus any administrative expenses.
Out of Hours Charge: There is no ‘Out of hour’s service’ charge.
Late Returns: If the vehicle is returned later than the time specified in the voucher, our office will apply a charge. This is paid locally by you.
Lost Keys: Should the vehicle’s keys not be handed back to a Our office on return of the vehicle then a charge will be incurred. This is paid locally by you.
Child Seats: Baby and booster seats cost £1 per day. However please take into consideration that we cannot guarantee baby and booster seats will be available. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you consider providing your own, as to avoid complications.
Baby seats are suitable for 9 months – 4 years or 9-18 kgs. Child Booster Seats are suitable for 4 -11 years or 15-36 kgs.
Condition of Vehicle: The vehicle must be returned (normal wear & tear expected), in the same condition as when rented.
Documents Required: The vehicle will not be released to you for rental unless you produce the documents listed below:
A valid original driver’s licence is required for yourself and each additional driver.
Roadside Assistance: 24 hour roadside assistance is provided. The phone number will be supplied on the rental agreement. Please see the procedures detailed below for what to do in the event of an incident. Depending on circumstances, Our office reserve the right not to replace the vehicle.
– Inform the Police immediately (Telephone 155) and obtain an incident or crime number.
– Obtain names, addresses, contact telephone numbers of all third parties and witnesses and vehicle registration numbers of all third parties and supply them to us.
– Immediately send us any letter from any third party, any claim form, any written summons or any other documents relating to any court proceedings.
-Provide all reasonable assistance to our office or our agents and insurers in dealing with the court proceedings including allowing court actions to be taken in your name and defending any proceedings taken against you.
– At the time of the incident, which has involved the vehicle and a third party in an accident, make no admission of liability to any persons.
– Fail to ensure that an Incident Report Form is completed and submitted to the rental company.
– Use the vehicle for any purpose other than that for which it was supplied to you.
– Use the vehicle to participate in any illegal activity.
– Fail to take reasonable care of the vehicle. Depending on the circumstances, our office reserves the right not to replace the vehicle.
Insurance: Our office will provide full insurance, provided that:
– an incident report form is completed and submitted to the rental company
– Vehicle is used only for the purpose which it was supplied to you
– the Vehicle is not used to participate in any illegal activity
– reasonable care is taken of the vehicle
– you do not use or drive the vehicle, or allow anyone else to use or drive the vehicle whilst intoxicated or under the influence of any medication or other legal or illegal substance, which impairs driving ability.
– Our office will not be held responsible for anyone driving under the influence of alcohol/ drugs, causing wilful damage, off road driving or driving without due care and attention. You accept responsibility in respect of such claims.
Please note that insurance does not cover damage to tires or underneath of the vehicle and loss or damage to keys.
General information- Please ensure that you
If you fail to fulfil any of the obligations imposed on you by this clause, you may invalidate your Insurance as applicable and/or be held liable by Our office to make good all loss or damage sustained.
Terms and Conditions and Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary by location.